CAPF 2020 exam is one of the most renowned exams in the country conducted every year to fulfil various posts of assistant commandant in BSF, CISF, CRPF and SSB. This year the CAPF exam dates have been revised due to the pandemic situation all across.
The CAPF Paper II exam will also be conducted today from 03:00 to 5:00 pm. Thus, for your convenience Gradeup experts have brought you the detailed CAPF Paper I exam analysis here.
CAPF 2020 Exam: Key Highlights
- CAPF Paper I overall exam difficulty level is moderate.
- No new pattern of questions was asked in the exam.
- The level of the questions was similar to that of the previous year.
- Candidates were allowed to take the Answer Sheet/ Answer Book.
- No use of any unfair means is allowed in the examination hall.
- Loitering in the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
- Candidates were allowed to leave the examination hall before time.
CAPF Paper I Detailed Analysis 2020
A total of 125 questions were asked in the CAPF Paper I exam carrying 250 marks. The marking scheme was 2 marks for every correct answer and 1/3rd mark deducted for every wrong answer attempted by the candidates. Below is the detailed CAPF Paper I analysis:
CAPF 2018 Paper I Cut off
Candidates can also check the CAPF Paper I 2020 exam analysis for more details about the exam such as expected cut off, memory-based paper and more. Aspirants preparing for the further exam can also understand the level of the exam and alter their preparation accordingly.