The overall level of the first shift of SBI PO Prelims 2020-21 exam was “moderate to difficult” as per the feedback given by the candidates to the Gradeup mentors. Candidates who are going to appear in the upcoming shifts must scroll down to read the detailed SBI PO Prelims 2020-21 exam analysis and can build the strategy accordingly.
SBI PO Prelims 2020-21 Exam Highlights
- Overall level of the first shift of SBI PO Pre Exam Analysis was “Moderate to Difficult”.
- English language was easy-moderate and also the first section to attempt.
- Reasoning Ability was a bit lengthy section and time taking section.
- The Quantitative Aptitude section was of Moderate level.
- The sequence of the exam was English>Quant>Reasoning.
- Maximum candidates easily attempted 60+ in the exam.
Detailed SBI PO Prelims 2020-21 Exam Analysis
Below we have described the subject-wise SBI PO Prelims 2020-21 exam analysis for your reference to know what all topics were asked in today’s exam along with the difficulty level and no. of questions.
1) English Language
Below is the detailed English Language section analysis along with the no. of questions asked from each topic. However, the overall level of the English section was easy to moderate level.
2) Reasoning Ability
Reasoning section was a bit lengthy and moderate for many candidates. Below is the detailed reasoning analysis along with the no. of questions.
3) Quantitative Aptitude
Quant was a difficult section, however, still students were able to attempt 22+ questions with accuracy. Below is the detailed Quant analysis.
Hope, now you got a clear idea of the questions being asked in the first shift of SBI PO Prelims exam analysis along with the section-wise difficulty level. For more details, you can check out the SBI PO Prelims exam analysis by Gradeup experts to know the good attempts, memory-based paper and expected cut off.