Candidates can obtain the IBPS PO Mains admit card either from the official website or from the link provided below. Candidates need to login with the registration number and password to download the admit card.
Direct link: IBPS PO Mains admit card
The admit card will be available online till February 4, 2021.
Candidates are required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in the Call Letter AND/OR informed via SMS/Mail on their registered mobile number/mail prior to the exam date. It is expected that candidates strictly adhere to this time slot – as entry into the exam venue will be provided based upon the individual’s time slot ONLY. Candidates should report at least 15 minutes before the Reporting time.
Items permitted into the venue for Candidates
Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue.
- Mask (wearing a mask is compulsory)
- Personal transparent water bottle (Candidates must bring their own water bottle)
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen and ink stamp pad.
- Exam related documents (Call Letter and Photocopy of the photo ID card stapled with it, same ID Card in Original.) The name on the ID and on the Call Letter should be exactly the same.
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.