The candidates who have applied for the GJU Clerk Typing Test can visit the official website of GJU — gjust.ac.in — to check and download their admit card.
According to the schedule available on the official website, the Clerk Typing Test will be conducted from February 1 to 14.
Candidates can download their GJU Clerk Typing Test admit card either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
How to download GJU Clerk Typing Test admit card
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check and download the GJU Clerk Typing Test admit card.
1. Go to the official website of GJU — gjust.ac.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “Download Admit Card Clerk Typing Test”
3. It will direct to a new page of the GJU website
4. You need to enter your roll number and date of birth to login
5. Your GJU Clerk Typing Test admit card will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of the same for future reference